torstai 28. lokakuuta 2010

The house


I haven't had any time for jewelry lately. We are trying to finish our house and there is just so much to do. Right now we are tiling bathrooms, walls are almost painted and fireplace is soon finished. Here I am having a break in our new living room :)

Here you can see one of the tiles that we have chosen. These will be in the first floor bathroom with sauna. They are from Laattapiste, like the rest of the tiles.




And here is the bathtub we have chosen. The only problem with it is that how we will get it to the second floor since it weights 140 kg... :) You can find this one from Svedberg.
Let's see if I can find some creating time this weekend. Hope so, but can't really count on that! Have a nice weekend!

5 kommenttia:

brb bob kirjoitti...

Beautiful tile... Good luck finishing the house!

Modeste Parisienne kirjoitti...

I am so looking forward to the grand tour of the completed house! From all the sneak peeks, I know it is going to be sleek and elegant!:)

Gemheaven kirjoitti...

Oh my I think I am coming to stay (and maybe never leave ;)) looks gorgeous Sirpa ♥

Sirpale kirjoitti...

Thank you all! I'm excited too. :)

JoJoBell kirjoitti...

Sounds like you have been wonderfully busy! If that is what the bathrooms will look like, I can't wait to see the rest of the house!