lauantai 20. marraskuuta 2010

Jewellery from my personal collection, part II



I just love my "Use your heart as your compass" rings by Delias Thompson. This is one of the rings from her and I definately need more. Her pieces are easy to wear everyday and I love the messages in them.



Earrings from the one and only Rosy Revolver. I was so lucky to get these!!!
I'm hoping that I'll someday get her Valediction earrings and one of the "to die for" rings. Let's keep our fingers crossed!!!

Custom made Halo earrings from Emily Gray . These are only one pair of her many, beautiful Halo earrings.



These are from Anna-Karin, the woman behind the Black Daisy Desings. I really want one of her beautiful rings one day. Catherine got the one that I wanted sooo bad. That woman is fast!!! Well, A-K, if you are listening: *wink wink*.
Ok, let's continue with this later. It has been so much fun!! Would love to see your personal collections too.
Guess what I'm going to do the rest of the day? Gonna go to make wooden floors with hubby to our house for the second floor. He already made my "studio" yesterday and proposed that I could already carry my stuff in and make jewelry while he builds. Love my hubby!!!


2 kommenttia:

Modeste Parisienne kirjoitti...

Oh, you lucky girl! You snatched a piece from Jess of RosyRevolver! I have not had any luck with her rings so far...they vanish from her shop within seconds! Major talent!

I see that you own a pair of Emily's Halo earrings. I have several myself. It is a great little design and Emily has a fantastic eye for gem and color combos!

Sirpale kirjoitti...

I know I'm a lucky girl!! The problem with getting a ring is that she lists them while I am a sleep...I just have to get up in the middle of the night someday :)