sunnuntai 30. tammikuuta 2011

Finally finished





While I was packing for moving, I found this coiled focal pendant. I made it about two years ago and remember writing that I'll finish it when I know what it wants to be. When I saw it after all this time, I knew what it wanted to be: a necklace with georgious white pearls and bright sterling silver.
Pictures look quite bad but it is because I don't have a place to take photos right now. But soon enough, I will have a new place for photo shooting :) And time to actually create something. I'll be back soon!

4 kommenttia:

Gemheaven kirjoitti...

Ohhh Sirpa that really is delicious!! I have had bracelets like this dancing in my head ~ maybe your muse came for a short stay ;)

Jo
xx

Sirpale kirjoitti...

Thanks Jo. Bracelet is coming later for this set too :) Say hi for the muse ;)

Pirita kirjoitti...

Ihanat vastakohdat! kannatti antaa vision kypsyä :)

Rosalii kirjoitti...

Todella kaunis!